With our extensive business experience we offer legal advice and services for small business.
- Purchases and sales of a businesses (offers, negotiation and execution)
- Corporate planning and reorganization
- Preparation and administration of minute books
- Physician incorporation and compliance with CPSO
- Drafting and review of contracts
- Representation for civil and commercial litigation
For Pricing please see our Business Law Pricing Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I incorporate?
The main legal advantages of incorporation are limitation of liability and tax planning. If you are considering incorporation, it is beneficial to first speak with an accountant to receive advice on the financial considerations including tax issues.
How long does it take to incorporate a corporation?
A “numbered” corporation (e.g. 1234567 Ontario Inc.) can be incorporated in as little as one business day.